maandag 6 september 2010

A BIG thank you

Hello everybody,
it's been such a long time since I last posted on this blog. Due to a lot of changes in my life I've had quite busy times and moved into another house (I'll write some more about that another time, it's a beautiful little old apartment). I didn't have a digital camera anymore but now my sister's boyfriend was so extremely kind to lend me his. So a BIG BIG thank you to Erwin, because now my blog is alive again!

This weekend I organised a little housewarming in my new apartemt and just look at the gift my friends took:
Aren't these the most cheerful gifts, they brighten up my apartment! The bird on the wall is my newest Etsy-find. I bought a lot of these wall-decals and now little birds pop up everywhere on the walls in my house.

1 opmerking:

  1. Wat prachtig om de roos hier terug te zien

    zwanebloem

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.