dinsdag 7 september 2010

homemade Ingo Maurer lamp

Moving into another place can make creativity come to life. For years I've been looking at the the Zettelz lamp by Ingo Maurer with a lot of desire. Well, let's make one myself!

With a simple Ikea colander and some stainless steel wire and clips you can make your own.
Everyone who comes by gets the request to write or make someting on a plain white A5 paper. My friend's three years-old made me a painting for example. And his mother filled a paper with a picture of the two of us and added all this sweet words around it. So the lamp is growing and changing and I absolutely love it!

1 opmerking:

  1. hehe gelukkig ben je weer terug!
    wat een super lamp. ikea vergietje wordt design lamp. fijn plafonnetje zie ik op de foto!
    tot woensdag.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.