dinsdag 28 december 2010

subversive cross-stitching

Some time ago I bought this little book:
It's the Dutch version of the subversive cross-stitching book by Julie Jackson. It's full of patterns that look very oldfashioned and grandma-like, but if you take a closer look the words are far beyond old-fashioned ;-)

I made my own version last week:

Now all I need is an old kitschy frame for it!
There's also a subversive cross-stitch group on Flickr if you're interested. I liked this one ;-)
I'm too pretty to work by Idastalder

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ohhh, wat gaaf zeg! Had al ergens over het boekje gelezen, maar het zo in de praktijk nog niet gezien. Je kunt goed borduren!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik heb je een mailtje gestuurd over Round Robin, mail me even of je het ontvangen hebt!
    Groetjes Marjolein

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.