zaterdag 12 februari 2011

mina perhonen

These, clothes, fabrics furniture by Mina Perhonen are so delicate and pretty, I can't stop adding pictures to share this loveliness with you! When I saw this the first time my fingers started tickling, my heartbeat was rising....Pure True Beauty!








 Sold in lovely Japanese shops...


 And yes, I know it is no good, but Oh I HAVE TO COPY this bag idea! (well, if I had a lot of pretty pieces of leather, which I don't.):

Look how simple and lovely, this taped floor! Enjoy the website for more gorgeous stuff!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig hoor, fijn dat je het met ons wil delen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooi! Er was vorig jaar een tentoonstelling van Mina Perhonen in het Textielmuseum in Tilburg, die heb ik helaas net gemist... Jammer hoor, want het is zo prachtig en delicaat.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Geweldig he! En ja, die tas... als je aan het kopiëren slaat mag je er voor mij ook wel een maken! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.