woensdag 23 maart 2011

the baby blanket is finished

The moment I sew in the last end, put a "Judith" label on it, take pictures, I love that moment.
When a blanket is finally finished after weeks. The idea that every inch of yarn went through my fingers.This one is for Zilverblauw's Anki.
Can't wait to start another one, though I'm totally out of nice greens and yellows at the moment. And the shop where I can get just the right ones isn't very close to my hometown. Oh, well plenty of other stuff to do as well...like enjoying the sun, meet other blogladies this saturday, dream of my new house (?)....to be continued..



7 opmerkingen:

  1. Wonderful colours, it´s really cute!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hij is geweldig! Mevrouw Zilverblauw zal er blij mee zijn! See you on saturday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooi, ze zijn zo leuk! Ik haakte vorig jaar eentje voor mijn zoontje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooi joh. Wat doe je dat sneeeel (lijkt mij). Hele toffe draak trouwens!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. We komen zaterdag naar Villa Augustus, dus kunnen we mooi daar de 'overdracht' doen! :) Hij is echt gaaf geworden!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat een gezellig dekentje!!
    Ik zou het zo ook op mijn bed plaatsen!

    Vele groetjes
    Eline S.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.