donderdag 7 april 2011

The mesmerizing surroundings @ Piet Hein Eek part 1

This place was on my wishlist for a lot of time. In my city of birth, Eindhoven, Piet Hein Eek has a workspace/shop/restaurant in an old Philipsfactory. My father used to work in a factory very close to this one.
Since I'm a big PHE-fan, this place really enchanted me!
I loved...
 the bag spacious halls...
 the very varied collection...(also of other designers)
 these stairs with ropes at the sides..
 these blue drawers...
 this green room...
 blue drawers again...
 piles of chairs...
and this one! One day, one day!!!!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ohh goed zo, je bent geweest! Gaaf hè, het is zo'n te gekke plek! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gaaf hè? Leuke sfeervolle foto's ook! Niks gekocht dus?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.