vrijdag 12 augustus 2011

Kunsthal part 1- Ayako Rokkaku

This week I visited de Kunsthal in Rotterdam. There were 3 nice exhibitions I would like to share ( and the coffee is good over there too!)
This one is called 'Colours in my hand', Ayako Rokkaku paints everything with her hands. And she's quite productive, her paitings were enormous and filled entire walls.



What I liked most was to take pictures of details in her paintings, so I can frame them some day and hang them up in my hallway..

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Geweldige tentoonstelling he, was ze zelf ook weer aanwezig?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ziet er gaaf uit zeg! Ik ga eens kijken tot wanneer deze tentoonstelling is. Thanks 4 the tip! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.