zondag 25 september 2011

what to do with a table that doesn't fit through your frontdoor?


Just go over the roof and drop it gently in the garden again! And then through my garden doors, mission completed.
It was actually a fun activity (as you can see the word 'active' isn't about me), after trying, and trying and trying to get it through the frontdoor. This is my new vintage table by the way, which will be painted (some day...), I'm still thinking about the perfect colour.
 I'm already feeling truly happy typing this while sitting at my wonderful round table!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Haha, doorzetter! Geniet lekker van je tafel, benieuwd welke kleur hij wordt...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ha ha, gelukkig dat het toch gelukt is! Ben heel benieuwd hoe die er straks geschilderd uitziet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.