dinsdag 3 januari 2012

you can always start over again

This was the first quote on the Flow-calender of this year:

It got a place on my table because I started again a lot in my life. Which can be a bliss and give a lot of energy. On the opposite, it also makes me realize that I should handle life differently at this moment. Take more breaks, relax and LIVE some more than I did the last few years of hurry and haste. So I'll read this sentence a lot the coming weeks and (hopefully) get inspired by it!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Dit komt me heel bekend voor! Gelukkig kun je altijd opnieuw beginnen, iedere dag...
    Een relaxed 2012 voor jou! x Ingrid
    (dus vaker een 'espressootje' komen drinken)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ach meis, wat hebben we toch dezelfde smaak. Ik kijk hier in mijn kamer naar dezelfde kaart als jij hebt boven je blog. Neem je rust, je hebt het nodig...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Goed voornemen, ik doe mee. En mooie nieuwe header!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Dat is een voornemen waar ik graag bij aanhaak!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. SO TRUE !!!
    Ik hang deze tekst op m'n keukenkastje (met het kaartje uit de FLOW).

    Becky

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.