zondag 8 april 2012

having my own garden makes me find out...

Some plants are almost impossible te get out and take hours to get dug out and removed (with is a very nice and mindfull job by the way)...
And: things do get well when spring comes. I moved in here end of summer but in winter the garden looked quite depressing in my opinion. But look at it now...isn't this a tiny promiss for a beautiful flowery garden...? I'm so curious and impatient to find what will pop out more the coming months. A real adventure, such a new garden!




6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hii there, isn't having a garden wonderful? And spring is exciting in the garden

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik kan me voorstellen dat het als een surprise voelt, je tuin.
    Over surprises gesproken: je hebt gewoon een reactie van Fine little day. Wow, ik ben jaloers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful flower! In France we call it "Fritillaire pintade". I think it's a protected flower. You're lucky to have ones in your garden!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuk! Verhuizen en een tuin als cadeautje! Daar word je nieuwsgierig van...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Een kievitsbloem, zo zo mooi en fragiel! Sommige planten hebben bij mij de strenge winter niet overleefd :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.