woensdag 6 juni 2012

still addicted to stampmaking

Sometimes I just can't stop making stamps so I'm gonna treat you to some stampmaking posts this week.
 I used acrylic paint today. It can give a sort of blurry effect, which I like. And the possibilities of mixing any colour are endless. Disadvantage is that you really have to clean your stamp well directly after use or the little ribs are full of dried paint.
 Hung all my new wrapping paper above the stairs (the only free white wall I have)
 I used a bottle cap for this freestyle one

It was a productive day, and haven't even shown you the pieces that didn't make it to the wall!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. lastig he als alle muren vol hangen met moois ;)
    Slim plan om het met verf te doen....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik vind het veertje ook erg mooi, maar de rest evenzo hoor!! Inderdaad slim om het met verf te doen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gaaf allemaal zeg, super boven je trap :-) Ik vind de cirkels heel mooi, klaar om in te lijsten, hoewel MT eigenlijk net zo leuk is maar zo mooi vind ik 'm geworden. De veertjes lijken ook net naar beneden te dwarrelen. Krijg gelijk ook zin om te stempelen :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. En naast de stempels is de reflectie van de lamp ook mooi. Ha, en het lijkt of je een enorme hal hebt zo ;-) Ik hou van jouw huis (maar dat wist je al).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.