zondag 18 november 2012

this weekend I saw

I paid a very quick visit to Eindhoven to see some of the Glow lightshows with my friend M. And we had lunch in a magnificent space called Radio Royaal, 1300 square metres of unpolished industrial design in an old Philips building. I couldn't stop taking pictures. I like it raw!
Next to the building was a feelgoodmarket organised, where I popped in to meet Merula. Is was very nice to get to know her (and taste her homemade and beautiful candy, oh my!). Didn't have time to take pictures over there, unfortunatedly.







Did you have a nice weekend too?

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Het ziet er echt geweldig uit! Volgend jaar wil ik mee ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ohh, Glow, dat heb ik dus gemist dit jaar. :( Volgend jaar beter, want het ziet er super uit! Liefs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hey ik ben ook naar Glow en de feelgoodmarket geweest. Was idd erg leuk!! Mooie foto's! Moet de mijne nog op mijn blog zetten.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.