woensdag 12 december 2012

folded lamp/womanpower

My oh my, was I proud of myself this week. I bought this do-it-yourself lampshade, assembled it and hung it up. Myself. With no help.

Looks simple, doesn't it?
 This really was an effort for me, cutting meticulously
 So funny that the lines stay visible on the inside, gives it a funny cheap DIY effect
 Look at me being technical (such a fake picture, I'm not lefthanded, but I can't handle my camera with my left hand ;-)
 Hey, wait, what's that ugly thing doing there?! Let's try again..
 That's better.(See? Fake again.)

The result is gorgeous, if I may say so. You're welcome to give me a round of applause.

15 opmerkingen:

  1. *klap heel hard*
    Hij is fantastisch!
    *klap nog een keer*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Klapperdeklapperdeklapperdeklap!
    Hij is prachtig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Dames en heren! Applaus!!!! Klap klap klap klap klap!
    En ook nog een keer voor de goede smaak
    Klap klap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hij is prachtig! Heel knap in elkaar gezet!
    o ja...applaus :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Nou...een dik vet applaus! Knap gedaan en wat een mooie lamp!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Dat is toch goed gelukt en het ziet er prachtig uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Dat ziet er prachtig uit! Ben benieuwd hoe de lamp er in het donker uit ziet, met lichtje aan natuurlijk.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. ja hoor applaus voor jou! Het zag er best ingewikkeld uit namelijk. mooi lampie is het geworden!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. *roept WHOEHOOOOEEEE en begint wave*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.