zondag 27 januari 2013

I don't have to be bored

With all this new books there's so much to discover and so little time to do so!
The book on how to make books is a gift from Maartje and the other two I got for Christmas.
I'm planning on making a harmonicabook with little pockets to put in cards with poems I wrote, or that meant a lot to me in certain times in my life. I really would like to print the poems with a letterpress, but oh my, do I need to save a lot of money if I want to buy one. So I'll buy a typewriter for the time being. It will add some fun in my classroom as well, won't it?

I made a lazy-girls stamp and actually liked it very much. My new set of paper (Fabriano white ecological) is excellent for it. Not to smooth but not too grainy, and has the best thickness I could wish for.
Let's see if I can make more time with this inspiration bubbling in me.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Ja, waar kunnen we wat extra tijd kopen om alle dingen te maken die we willen? Maar mooi hoor, dat stempelpatroon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha, als jullie die winkel hebben gevonden, wil ik graag het adres ;-) Misschien kun je daar ook die mooie dingen verkopen die je maakt! Liefs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik kocht afgelopen week een typemachine voor 1 euro met mooie koffer erbij:-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Die twee stempelboeken staan ook op mijn verlanglijstje, hier gaan mooie dingen ontstaan. Ik ben benieuwd wat je nog tevoorschijn gaat toveren!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Luie-meisjes-stempels? Hahaha, ik vind jou juist zo actief!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.