zondag 17 februari 2013

glow me

My neighbour made me a cup of this chai. It was sooooo warming that I just had to ask her for the recipe. And today I share it with you (this is for one cup):




I made it several times this week, it fills my kitchen with such a lovely smell. Evertime I get home out of the cold this tea fills me with glow.
(And I was too cold and impatient, so I just let it boil for five or ten minutes. Worked out fine also.
Translation of the recipe: 
boil water and add two cracked cardemom pods, a teaspoon of aniseed, a piece of ginger, some peppercorns, a piece of cinnamon, two cloves and let it cook for about half an hour. add some earl grey tea and milk. Helps in case of cold toes or a broken heart.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Hihi old toes? ;)
    Ik ben geen thee drinker, maar wat fijn dat het je zo kan opwarmen! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Blame mevrouw hierboven maar ik zit hier hardop lachend op de bank, hahahaha. Wat een heerlijke type-fout! :D Maar de thee lijkt mee heerlijk. Perfect als het idd je lijf lekker warm maakt! Kou kleum die ik ben.. Mooie nieuwe week gewenst!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hoop dat je koude tenen had en geen gebroken hart..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. klinkt lekker en idd ik hoop voor koude tenen :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.