maandag 25 maart 2013

based on a true story

Imagine me at work. The children in my class have already given me a hand and have gone homewards. The sun is shining through the window on my computer screen. I'm correcting the children's work. And then all of a sudden...!
I get a textmessage on my phone. It's friend M. asking me if she could treat me to a trip to Barcelona.
It's such a day that everything goes right. My boss agreed immediately, it was easy to find a nice teacher to replace me. And before I knew, I was at this magical place:


Great story, isn't it? It really did happen to me.
To be continued.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. WAUW!!! :D zie je, dromen komen toch uit... heerlijk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. He? Op welke school geef jij les zeg, daar wil ik ook werken!! Wat fijn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat zijn jullie toch goed samen! <3 En ik miste je al hier.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mmm, wat fijn! Ik hou van dit soort verhalen :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wow hoe leuk is dat! Ik vond het ook al een beetje stilletjes hier. De foto's zijn ook prachtig. Wordt vervolgt neem ik aan?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wat een heerlijke verrassing! Barcelona is dé plek om het leven te vieren. enjoy! met je superlieve vriendinnetje xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.