woensdag 4 september 2013

give some love to an old cupboard

This old blue cupboard was standing in a dusty corner at my school. I adopted it, sanded, cleaned and painted it in a soft mintgreen. Look he's so happy again.
Before it looked like this:
I love little projects like these, they cost little effort and this one gives me a smile everytime I walk up my stairs. My smile could never be so big with a brandnew piece of furniture, I like to recycle so much more. There's noting like an old and used piece, with a story of it's own.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Erg leuk geworden! Geeft inderdaad veel voldoening als je zo'n kastje een 'tweede leven' geeft ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooi geworden! En een leuk model kastje.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooi zo dat kastje,in mijn lievelings kleur !!
    Je huisje word ook echt mooi zeg!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.