maandag 28 april 2014

gingko-garland

Today I combined three things I like to do: I printed with my gingko linocuts, added some wise words and sew them together into garland for a dear friends' birthday. She loves these gingkoleafs as much as I do.
I tried some new ink and I could barely stop printing because it mixed so well. Do you know the feeling of being in such a flow that you even forget time? That's what I love so much about a free day alone in my lightfilled house: it gives me so much time to create.

 some thick printing ink and there we go:
 After a day of drying I cut them all out
 And sew them together with the words into a spring-garland.
The text says:
"Rustig zitten
Niets doen
De lente komt
en het gras groeit vanzelf"

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Super leuk geworden, prachtige kleuren en die tekst maakt het helemaal af :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat ziet dat er leuk uit, weer eens wat anders!
    Groet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooi geworden! Ik vind de combinatie van materialen en woorden erg goed. Dat is echt een mooie toevoeging!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. mooi, zo'n papier vol met gele ginkgo bladeren zie ik ook wel aan de muur hangen…(foto 3)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.