zondag 1 juni 2014

sundaymorning

I wanted to change my clipboardwall. Still in pyamas I started to print some stamps on wood, just to see if I could. I lost time and couldn't stop, I felt so inspired and every step lead to more ideas to make some other time.


I rolled out my brayer on some paper to finish up all my ink. I'm going to use those papers as a background for a poem someday.
What a good way to start this sunday. I was always doing all the less interesting things first on a day. But I decided that I'd better turn that around: do the things I enjoy most first en give thát all my early-morning energy.
So now I'm off to my housekeeping-activities, but with a happy and fulfilled mood.


9 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, wat prachtig (alweer!). Ik herken het, doe ook eerst wat 'moet' en dan wat 'mag'. Dom eigenlijk he.
    En ik vind de muur met de clips echt geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ik heb jouw eerste foto gepind om te onthouden. Is dat ok? Anders hoor ik het wel he.
      Fijne avond nog!

      Verwijderen
    2. Haha natuuuurlijk is dat okee! Ik ben gevleid hoor!

      Verwijderen

Thanks for your comments, I really love to hear from you.